Pages

Friday, January 6, 2012

It's a Bird! It's a Plane! No, It's...

Well, it's nail polish. This is my dad's thumb, which I have currently dubbed the super-thumb.

I can't wait to do a full set of superhero nails on myself, but at the moment I'm enjoying my nails too much to change it. So I'll wait until it chips, which might be a while since this topcoat is amazing! I bit the bullet and got the famous Seche Vite topcoat. I love how it applies, the brush is a dream. I was nervous about buying it because it isn't "Big 3 Free", but I decided a little Toluene could be alright. Besides, my nails look fantastic! And I'm not worried about it drying out because I already have Seche Restore, which can save any polish from the trash bin.
I definitely want to try my hand at Batman, since he's my favourite comic book character, but I'm waiting until I am more confident in my bat-logo painting skills.

Blue base - China Glaze First Mate
Red - Orly Instant Artist Fiery Red
Yellow - Art Club Nail Art Yellow
Blue outline (you can't really see it in the picture, though) - Orly Instant Artist True Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...