Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2012

A Rose By Any Other Name


I got SO many compliments on these nails. I guess they're pretty eye-catching, someone on the bus even said they were "amazing." I love getting compliments on stuff I do! These nails were surprisingly easy though, and I got the tutorial from cutepolish. I must say also, I love Orly Instant Artist striper polishes, they are super easy to work with, and a pretty fair price ($6 from NailPolishCanada), but I've noticed one weird thing about them: They dry matte. I found it kinda wierd, but once you apply the topcoat, you'd never be able to tell.

"Tiffany" teal base - China Glaze For Audrey
Hot Pink (thumb & roses) - Essie Movers and Shakers (Really sheer, my thumb had 6 coats!)
Red (rose detail) - Orly Instant Artist Fiery Red
Green (leaves) - CND Green Scene
Orly Bonder Basecoat
Revlon Quick Dry Topcoat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...