Pages

Sunday, January 8, 2012

So Shatter Me.

Today when I showed up for work, I got a wonderful little surprise. My coworker bought me OPI Black Shatter! How sweet is that?
Of course I had to do a mani immediately. I never really tried this kind of polish before. I mean I bought Sally Hansen's version in gold, but it was meh and I never use it.




This painted like a dream, and the effect was, well, effective. I would definitely say black is the best colour, and it looks best with something in high contrast to it. Like this pink!

I used Essie Blanc underneath Essie Movers and Shakers to make it more opaque. On my ring fingers, I put 3 coats of China Glaze Snowglobe and then added heart decals. I think this would definitely make a good Valentines Day manicure.


In Order Of Application:

Orly Bonder Basecoat
Essie Blanc (2 coats)
Essie Movers and Shakers (3 coats)
OPI Black Shatter
China Glaze Snowglobe (3 coats)
Heart decals
Seche Vite Fast Dry Topcoat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...