Pages

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Take A Break, Cupcake!

Don't these nails make you just WISH you were watching the sunset, sitting on the edge of a dock, dipping your legs in the ocean, stuffing your face with cupcakes?


Inspired (generally) by www.cosmeticcupcake.com, I tried my hand at cupcake nail art, which seems to be getting pretty popular in the nail art world.


I'm really happy with how these turned out, and I just think it's too adorable not to do again someday.


 
The only problem is now I'm really craving cupcakes. After work I'm definitely taking a trip to my favourite cupcakerie on the Drive.



Above: My makeup case has seen its fair share of experiments...




Polishes Used:
Orly Bonder
Essie Blanc
Orly Blue Collar (such a beautiful blue, and it applied perfectly in 2 coats)
Sally Hansen Pink Blink
Deborah Lippmann Happy Birthday
Kiss Nail Art Striper White
Seche Vite Topcoat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...