Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2012

It's A Me Party! A Party For One!


If you haven't seen the new Muppets movie yet, SEE IT. It is so good and amazing, and I wish I could get all of the polishes in their OPI collection, but alas, the one I want the most is Rainbow Collection, the most gorgeous rainbow glitter I've ever seen (take that, Deborah Lippman). BUT, it's been completely sold out everywhere I look.
Above pic from www.swatchandlearn.com

Anyways, MY nails are inspired by (again) a cutepolish tutorial, and she calls them "Birthday" nails, but I completely thought of the song from the new Muppets movie, "Me Party." Cause when I look at my hands, I feel totally happy, and it's something I do for me.

So please, listen to this song, and save the last dance for yourself!


French manicure:
white tips - Essie Blanc
sheer pink - Essie Sugar Daddy
multicoloured glitter - China glaze snowglobe

Balloons:
Orly blue striper
orly orange striper
Essie fishnet stockings
Cnd green scene
color club yellow striper
black outline - Kiss black striper

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...