Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor

My goodness, it's been a while since my last post. Sorry about that, I suppose nails haven't really been on my mind recently. I've been doing a lot of singing and attempting to write some new songs, which has become an incredibly frustrating task. I have been doing some serious thinking about shtuff though, and to hear more on that, you can head over to my other (more personal) blog, at chunkymonkeytales.blogspot.com.

Now, about the nails! The whole reason you are looking at this website! (I think?)

Originally, I just wanted to do a glitter fade with my two new nail polishes, Ray-diant and Dragon Breath (both China Glaze, from my awesome coworker). After it was done, I realized that I had accidentally given myself a Hunger Games manicure (Effie Trinket, people, come on). I have decided to embrace this and hence the title of this post.

I'm not going to explain any further than that because if you really don't know aaaaanything about The Hunger Games, I'm just gonna let you do a quick Google search. How have you not heard about it? How do you not know what it's about? Seriously people, my goodness. My goodness.


Okay, less hunger-gamey than it seemed to me.


I swear, in the daylight, this really looked gold.


Stupid flash, changing colours of stuff in my pictures.



THAT'S BETTER!

First coat of Dragon Breath. Weird, huh?
2 coats! Looking better...



Glitter added, but before the topcoat. Topcoat really makes everything better.




This is my best photo, so here it is twice. You're welcome.


In Order Of Appearance:

China Glaze Dragon Breath
China Glaze Ray-diant

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...