Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2012

In Your Satin Tights, Fighting For Your Rights


My absolute favourite manicure yet! I love Wonder Woman, always have, and now, I have the skills to bring that love to life on my nails. This manicure almost made me late for work, so I took these pics on the commute. I did a red-tipped french manicure, with gold gradient and a little gold stripe underline as well. On my ring finger, I wanted to emulate her outfit, and on my thumb, I painted her classic logo. This was a lot of fun and, I think, the beginning of more comic-themed manis.


What next? Batman?

red - Essie fishnet stockings
blue - OPI road house blues
wonder woman belt - Orly solid gold striper
french mani underline - orly 24k glitter striper
glitter tips - Essie as gold as it gets
white polka dots- Essie blanc
white star - Kiss white striper

And I threw a little star decal on my ring finger ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...