Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Who Watches The Watchmen?


My dad requested this one! Unfortunately for him, this now means that his thumb is officially a new canvas for my nail art. I'm really happy with it, design-wise, but I need a better yellow. I used Sally Hansen Lightening (their spelling, not mine), and I had to do 4 coats to get the colour I wanted. It's not sheer, but it's a goopy weird mess, and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. I've got my eye on CND Yellow Bicycle, they have the BEST bright colours. Anywhoooo, I love Watchmen, so this manicure inspired me to read it again. Spoiler alert: It's still awesome.

Yellow - Sally Hansen Lightening
Black smiley - Kiss Nail Art Striper Black
Blood -  Orly Instant Artist Fiery Red
Orly Bonder Basecoat
Revlon Quick Dry Topcoat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...