Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2012

One Day I'll Be A Beautiful Butterfly


This was the hardest design I've ever done. I tried it from a cutepolish youtube tutorial. They have really great videos. I wouldn't try all the designs, but the videos are well made and have a good format. I stayed up really late trying not to eff up my right hand with all the black lines. Also, I seemed to have forgotten how short my nails are, so I had a little less room to work with. Anyways, the end result, I think, was worth it. Gorgeous!

Red-Orange Base - Zoya America
Black stripes - Kiss Nail Art Striper Black
Any empty patches along with the tips - Nicole By OPI Razzle Dazzler
White spots - Essie Blanc
Orly Bonder Basecoat
I didn't use topcoat because I was scared of smudging all my hard work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...