Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Tonari no Totoro!

You can thank my friend Lela for this one. She put the idea in my head a while ago and I finally thought up some designs that could do it justice. That's right, TO-TO-RO, TO-TO-RO!

The soot balls were my absolute favourite to draw. They're so damn cute, even if it's hell drawing them with a toothpick. As far as Totoro and the Totorinos go, the ears were the trickiest. I used this and this as my inspirational pictures. I didn't use topcoat in any of the pictures except the first. Now, here's what you came here for, the nails!






Polishes Used:

Orly Blue Collar
OPI Alpine Snow
Nicole By OPI Razzle Dazzle
OPI Suzi Takes The Wheel
Orly Instant Artist Fiery Red

What do you think? Lemme know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...