Pages

Friday, February 24, 2012

Pretty In Pink Ombre

I think I'm in love. With ombre.

It all started with I saw this picture of Lauren Conrad's hair, and it continues with my nail polish (Talk about head-to-toe).

Courtesy of The Beauty Department

So, here I am, with finally enough shades in one colour to do this properly (I also did blue on my toes, but I'll spare you the pain of seeing my feet).




Topless and Barefoot (on my pinky) looks taupe-y here, but in real life looks like a soft, dusty pink. For whatever reason, it looks brown in photos.


From Darkest to Lightest:

Essie Wicked
Revlon Bewitching
Essie Movers and Shakers
Sally Hansen Pink Blink
Essie Topless and Barefoot

What are your thoughts on the ombre trend? Love it or hate it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...