Pages

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

My Neighbour Lela

As you may have already seen, my last post was Totoro nails.

Today, this post is about...Totoro nails. The difference is that these are on my friend, Lela, the biggest Totoro fan I have ever known. Her room was full of stuffies, so we had plenty of inspiration. I really love how these turned out, but the lighting was a bit dark, so forgive the picture quality!








Base Colour: Colour Club Take Me To Your Chateau (Mini)
Grey O Totoro: OPI Suzi Takes The Wheel
Blue Chu Totoro: Orly Blue Collar (Mini)
White Chibi Totoro: OPI Alpine Snow (also used for eyes)
Black Sootballs/Susu-Wataris: Nicole By OPI Razzle Dazzle (Also used for eyes)
Totoro Whiskers & Nose: Kiss Nail Art Striper Black


UPDATE!!!!

I totally forgot to upload the pictures with flash. Here they are!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...