Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

A Bear-y Happy Valentine

Well, belated Happy Valentine's Day to you all, and now on with the nails! They have nothing to do with the day of love - or so it would seem! - because my boyfriend actually got me a Build-A-Bear, and these were inspired by him (the bear, that is).

I used pretty much the same pattern as my skull nails and my pacman nails, so they were pretty easy for me. I got lots of comments on these, they're pretty adorable.


Here is my bear in in-action, his name is El Bearemy. I wanted to call him El Bearemy Awesomesauce, but it didn't fit on the Build-A-Bear "Birth Certificate." (I know right?!)

Sorry about the messy fingers, I took the pictures immediately.


In Order Of Appearance:

Orly Blue Collar
Zoya Dea
Essie Topless & Barefoot
Essie Blanc
Nicole By OPI Razzle Dazzle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...